Deserve a Safe and Respectful Party: This starts with RSVP - please RSVP
for all events.
TO RSVP: Use
STEP 1: Create An Account: You will be asked
to create an account (if you don't already have one).
STEP 2: Login, and can start
meeting local swingers before, or after, the next social. And RSVP
on the party page, please.
01. NO MEANS NO.
Everyone hears it sooner or later - be respectful of other swingers and
After all, you have yours, too.
02. All swingers at all parties must be over 21 with picture ID. You will be asked to show your
ID at the door.
03. SWINGERS PARTIES GENERAL DRESS CODE -
Females may dress risqué. See through is fine, but please wear cover ups in
public areas. Males should also
dress nicely and avoid wearing things such as shorts, tee shirts, tennis
shoes and sandals. Party theme attire is not required.
04. Prostitution, gambling and drug use is illegal. No illegal drugs,
weapons or firearms (this includes concealed weapons permit holders -
you are going to a swingers club, not a shoot out) are allowed. No nudity, sex or lewd behavior is permitted in the public areas.
What you do in the privacy of your hotel room or another swinger's home is up to you!
05. SINGLE MALE SWINGERS are allowed at all functions. So are single
women, couples, threesomes, foursomes, etc.
06. You MUST cover up appropriately in the venue's public areas.
07. No camera / wireless pic phone use is
allowed in the dance area. No recording devices video or audio. Your
privacy should be respected, so respect that of others.
08. Hospitality suite use rules are determined by the sponsoring
organization, business or other entity.
09. Illegal activity of any kind will be reported on the spot. If you come
to a swingers party, we expect you to follow the law just like everyone
10. No drunken, or obnoxious, behavior. Be polite & courteous (No
11. You must wear your armband at all times.
12. If you break any of these rules, you will be asked to leave and may be
banned from future events.
13. Swingers: Parties are classy, so please keep your table area clean.
Trash cans are placed around the room for empty bottles, cups, etc.
14. Hotel & venue personnel are to be treated
with dignity, honor and respect. We act as the liaison between you
and the venue. If you have a problem with your room or anything
else, contact us first.
15. Hotel Events: Respect other guests in the Host
Hotel with regards to noise in the hallways. We reserve the right to
refuse membership to anyone, at any time. Some swinger's clubs have
allowed parties to get out of hand, thus some hotels have banned